This Day In Clement's History: Quite Embarrassed
28.1.05
11:02 PM


Internet is having some problems as I type this in Microsoft Words. Had an inspiration now but the internet was not obedient.

Anyway, today began my day by taking the NEL to school.. I saw my secondary school classmate with his girlfriend at one corner.. lovingly chatted with each other.. I was not any envious one bit as I did not know what the girl see in my friend.. haha.. maybe because I did not really have an good impression of him back in the old days.. He would bastard us behind our backs, do some damn horny and dirty actions and thinks immaturely.. maybe he has changed for the better ever since he had a changed of environment.. but what will happen if his current girlfriend happen to know about his past doings? Well.. who knows..

Anyway.. back to my journey to school.. haha.. I caught her girlfriend staring at my direction twice (tsk, tsk, tsk).. haha.. another thing, the position that my friend was standing.. it was damn weird.. I try my best to think of something to describe it here (I would do better if I can show it).. ah.. it was like some gangster threatening a guy up against the wall, arms rasied to neck level, typical in old dramas.. haha.. I hope u guys get what I mean.. upon reaching dover.. I saw a girl I thought it was from my canoe elective.. naturally.. I said hi to her while walking past.. the girl gave me a strange look like (whu the hell is this guy?!).. haha.. I knew that I said hi to the wrong person.. and quickly walked away.. what a incident to start the day..

The day continued as per normal, had lessons.. during GEMS, had a test.. relatively easy –as it was said by the lecturer, which turned out to be true-.. but got one wrong.. the question misled me. Went for DE lesson and built a counter that counts up to 60.. YAY~! Hehe.. home sweet home it was after a long day..

As for the past few days.. went to signed up a badminton competition.. mixed doubles and singles.. hope I don’t get knocked out in the first round.. haha.. paid 7 bucks for that 2 events.. my partner still owes my 2.50.. haha.. hope she sees this.. as of this sentence.. my msn came back alive.. haha.. lucky..

Some time later.. I going to buy my new yr clothes.. the money can be claimed.. so I have no restrictions.. muuaahahha.. but I will not overspent.. hehe..

Think that will be all.. tata~!