This Day In Clement's History: 59th annual camp..
22.6.05
3:27 PM


An article that i found in today's New Paper:

When God created dog, he said "Sit all day by the door of your house and bark. I will give you a lifespan of 20 years." The dog said "That's too long to be barking. I'll give you back 10 years."

When God created monkey, he said "Entertain people, make them laugh. I'll give you a lifespan of 20 years." The mokey said "How boring, monkey tricks for 20 years. I'll give you back 10 years too."

When God created the cow, he said "Work the field with the farmer, have calves and give milk. I'll give you a lifespan of 20 years." The cow said "That's tough life. Let me have 20 and I'll give back other 40 years."

When God created man, he said "Eat, sleep, play, marry and enjoy your life. I'll give you 20 years." Man said, "What? Only 20 years! I'll take my 20 and the 40 of the cow gave back and the 10 mokey and dog gave back. That makes 80."

So that's why the first 20 years we eat, sleep, play and wnjoy ourselves. For the next 40 years, we slave in the sun to support our family; next 10 years we do monkey tricks to entertain our grandchildren, and for the last 10 years we sit on the front porch and bark at everyone.

-The End-

I found this article pretty amusing and i was laughing to myself on the way back the train.. haha.. anyway.. today.. i decided to be a good boy and came straight home after school.. haha.. i reached home at 2 plus.. basically.. there was no badminton with my friend and they went to the gym yesterday... everyone had their only activites.. haha..

yesterday was the concluding of the Montfort Knights 59th Annual Camp... I was there at around 3 plus.. when i reached there.. they were busy preparing for the cooking competition... i didn't realised there were guides too until i entered their campsite.. Anderson guides for a change from the usual Beatty or Mayflower.. haha.. we basically know the senior guides (from those that are the same as my batch and the one after us) from the 2 schools quite well.. haha.. as usual.. we would rate the girls would came.. and those 2 in Tiger patrol were the prettiest (my point of view).. haha.. wish i was still a scout.. hahha..

anyway.. i went back briefly to change into my scout uniform for the campfire.. i realised that my uniform has actually shrunk quite abit.. espically the pants.. it was up my waist from my usual hip.. haha.. look kinda of kiddy in it.. oh well.. whatever.. haha.. the campfire came and went.. Panther Patrol won the best patrol.. congrats to them.. as usual.. there were cries and cheers.. headed back home at around 10 plus..

i nearly cried when i was still a leader of my patrol then.. because at that time.. the troop size was too small for 5 patrols to be mantained.. so the last patrol of the annual camp would be closed down and "coincidentally" i was the last patrol.. haha.. my eyes were red when the results were annouced.. well.. throughout the whole camp.. i had only one other scout to help me.. together we practically set up the campsite.. the leader at that time brought up the idea of us combining with other patrols.. but we refused.. i felt sad because i felt let down to the other patrol leaders of my patrol before me.. yup.. memories from my scouting days.. haha..

*For your infomation, patrols is like sort of group in scouts.. our troop mainly have 5 patrols.. namely Elephant, Lion, Mousedeer( the one i was formerly from), Panther, Tiger.*

pretty long entry today.. that's all.. friday going for a string concert.. haha.. so eager.. lol..