6.8.05
Alright.. its finally the weekend.. haha.. I was suppose to meet up with my classmate to apply for a job at Funan's Royal Sporting House.. a weekend job for me.. wanna earn extra money to buy a little more things for myself.. haha.. but it was postponed to tomorrow instead because the shop is short of manpower and doesn't have the time to attend to my application.. haha.. oh well.. it doesnt matter much too.. because i can only start work one month later if it's ever gonna be successful..
MST was over yesterday.. felt kinda of wierd after the last paper.. maybe i think i didn't have enough confidence.. i felt kinda of sian when I'm suppose to feel happy usually after a exam week.. nevertheless.. I'm still glad the papers are over.. haha.. the results will be out next week.. haha.. yup.. 6 weeks more would be my semester exams.. that exam would be hella of more important as it will decide whether i need to repeat any modules.. (I so smart.. where will need to repeat rite? haha.. bleah..)
Oh yeah.. playing soccer tommorrow with the usual bunch of guys.. haha.. looking much forward to it.. because I haven't been kicking a ball since like some light years ago.. and well.. can see those people again.. haha.. we can bastard each other again.. lol.. the JC people are so darn lucky.. they got 3 days of holiday next week.. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.. while the Poly population? Only National day is a holiday.. don't you guys think its unfair? We are of the same age (for the most of us) but yet the treatment is totally different.. sigh.. life..
Oh yeah.. I've done up my assginment.. the webpages.. here's the two of them.. Give me your comments.. (You may want to left-click it to open it on a new window)

^ This is the homepage.. It comes after the picture below.. ^
^This is the welcome page to my webpage..^
Last but not least..
Happy 40th Birthday Singapore~~!!