This Day In Clement's History: Near miss injury..
6.10.05
9:29 PM


Holidays are boring! haha.. I'm facing the four walls everyday.. but this spells one thing good.. i can save money.. haha..

Anyway.. when for my usual badminton training on monday.. stayed home on tuesday.. went out for a movie on wednesday.. went back to school for a badminton session today..

Went over to bishan to watch Goals.. that soccer movie that has just been released today.. i anticipated a predictable ending right before watching the movie.. but nonetheless.. i still went for it.. haha.. for the love of the game i suppose..

I almost sprained my ankle during todays sessions.. For those interested, this was what happened..

1) I was going for the shuttle at the bottom right corner..
2) My foot is pointing to that corner but my body motion is going towards the back of the court (kinda of like 90 degrees to each other)
3) Pup! i falls to the ground with a feeling to my right ankle..

Lucky it wasn't a serious one as i fell with the twist.. if i had struggled to stay on my feet.. who knows what might happen.. haha.. lucky me then.. but this near injury proves one point.. my footwork is wrong!

Anyway.. I've done this website for my photos.. http://www.chaotaboy2.blogspot.com ... not really all the photos that I've want to put up.. still working on it.. Oh yeah.. I've adapted this idea from you-know-who-you-are.. aha..

cya..