This Day In Clement's History: About that kind little old lady
8.8.06
2:43 PM


About that kind little old lady

A tour bus driver is driving a busload of seniors down a highway. During the journey, a little old lady taps the bus driver's shoulder. She offers him a handful of peanuts, which he gratefully munches.

After about 15 minutes, she taps him on his shoulder again. She hands him another handful of peanuts. She repeats this guesture about five times.

When she is about to hand him another batch again, the bus driver asks the little old lady: "Why don't you eat the peanuts yourself?".

"I can't chew them because I do not have teeth." the old lady replies. The puzzled driver asks: "Why do you buy them then?"

The old lady replies: "I just love the chocolate around them."

Moral of the story: It pays to be careful around old people.

------------------->>

Source: The New Paper Tuesday 8 Aug 2006