This Day In Clement's History: 12 hours of work plus a dumb quiz
1.8.07
9:37 PM


I am leaving and reaching home at the same time evey working they.. with a 12 hour lag of course.. kinda of dumb actually.. i was actually thinking of extending this contract which ends at the end of august..

but thinking back.. better not.. have to tavel far.. wake up early.. deal with diffcult people.. argh.. gonna need to train for NS too.. if i continue to work.. i will be slow and probably fatter when i shave my head.. ha..

The only good thing bout NUS is that the food is darn cheap no matter which foodcourt you go.. im not talking about the cafes and stuff.. very worth it for big eaters like me actually.. haha..

Anyway.. got sabo-ed by one of those one the list on the left.. so just gotta play along and sabo another people.. haha!

Rules: Each player of the game starts off by writing 6 weird things about themselves before choosing another 6 of their friends to “sabo”. People who get tagged needs to write in a blog of their own, 6 weird things about themselves and state the rules clearly.

1) The strings on my badminton racket have to be as straight as possible whenever i start a point. I will feel very uneasy and play some lousy shots if it aren't..

2) I have never tasted laksa as far as i can remember..

3) Whenever i fake a smile (like taking photos), the left of my face tends to rise higher and looks more like a smirk which i did not mean it.. haha...

4) I tend to make some self-commentary at times when im alone..
5) I didn't change my secondary school long pants knowing that I look ugly with the hem hanging in my ankle (if you get what i mean).. but i still think i look pretty much decent.. haha..

6) I don't know why i took my time and filled up this dumb quiz that Miss Wong sabo-ed me.. but still hopes that the next 6 persons i sabo-ed plays along also.. haha

And now, the 6 people whom I would like to hear from (6 weird things about yourselves please!)
1) Calin
2) Cindy
3) Jess
4) Kok Chun
5) Eugenia(s)
6) Fangting

Cya!