This Day In Clement's History: Friendster Friends
16.11.08
4:02 PM


I was checking my friendster just now and i realised that it has been hacked!

I remember only having 200+ friends in my list but it has increased to 400+ as of just now.. haha.. a check and i realised that most of the new friends are from our neighbouring countries.. but strangly.. it isnt shown on my recently added friends thing..

whatever! haha.. my friendter has been neglected for quite some time anyway..

I was out with my maternal grandparents last weekend and as i was pushing my grandfather in his wheelchair to dinner.. it was a walk that took probably twice as long to reach compared to when i walked alone..

It made me wonder that if everyone could slow the pace down and take a breather.. it will made you take a second look at things you would probably glance through and probably spot something different about it..

do treasure the loved ones around you.. including your parents not only your partners.. you'll never know when they might just not be around anymore..

CYA!